We provide schools with a range of psychological tests and programs that help in diagnosing and assessing children with problems behavior, learning disabilities and gifted children. Also we provide comprehensive intervention programs. We apply our experience in psychology, education, and behavior to help children and adolescents to succeed academically, socially, behaviorally and emotionally. Also, we collaborate with families, teachers, school principals, and other professionals to create safe, healthy and supportive learning environments that strengthen the bonds between home, school and the community. Furthermore, we provide the services of psychiatric diagnosis, assessment, intervention, prevention and promotion of mental health.
Advantages of tests and programs we provide
- The tests are standardized on the Arab environment. They are advantaged with the highest degree of validity and reliability.
- The tests are available in both Arabic and English.
- There are reports for each child provided in Arabic.
- There is a group of recommendation with every report.
- Tests can be easily administered and scored.
- Test can be administered with more than one way (manual, computerized, via internet, via mobile phone).
- Reports are extracted at the same time immediately after administration.
- There is a comprehensive program for cognitive abilities that cover all different aspects of ability.
- There is a comprehensive program for autism disorder (autism spectrum disorder) prepared according to ABA, Sun Rise, Verbal Behavior, and Floor time.
- We provide applications on mobile phones, tablets and computers to provide an accurate follow-up of administration of programs to determine the progress achieved through mobile applications, tablet, and Computer.
Services we provide for schools:
- We provide psychological tests standardized on the Arab environment, available in both Arabic and English.
- These tests are provided with computerized scoring software, available in both Arabic and English.
- We provide a profile for each school on the Corporations website which includes all available psychological tests in the Corporation.
- We provide Training for psychologists in schools, or we provide psychologists to provide the psychological services in school.
- We provide an assessment for teachers and school staff which includes personality traits, emotional competence, career interests, and cognitive abilities.
- We deliver monthly lectures for psychologists and the staff in the school to get them to know behavioral problems and different intervention programs.
- We participate in establishing a unit for special categories.