Personality and Behavioral Problems Assessment for Children and Adolescents
Personality and Behavioral Problems for Children and Adolescents are assessed by the Personality and Behavioral Problems Scale for Children and Adolescents, this scale is used to:
- Identify behavioral problems associated with developmental or psychological disorders.
- Diagnose ADHD.
- Identify internal and external problems.
- Diagnose disruptive disorders.
- Measure social skills and social interaction.
- Diagnose antisocial behavior, intermittent explosive disorder, and oppositional defiant behavior.
- Identify social introversion and isolation.
- Identify the nature of the family atmosphere, determine parent maladjustment and the degree of conflict between family members.
- Diagnose depression and selective autism, social anxiety, general anxiety, insomnia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Identify the degree of conflict among peers, limited relationship with peers, and noncompliance to rules.