Giftedchildren are characterized by having higher intellectual ability linked to anIQ score of 130 or over. It can be focused in one skill, or it may be moregeneral.
Gifted children services include:
· Assessments with ouroutstanding cadre of psychologists to guide educational planning
· School placementguidance to assist parents who are reflecting on school choices
· Staff meetings withschool teams to collaborate on planning for gifted and talented educational programs
· Parent consultationsto support the cognitive and affective needs of gifted pre-school aged childrenas they’re transferred to another school
· Coordination ofafter school sessions as a supportive complement to school programs.